Friday, March 9, 2012

Oh, hello again!

It's March 2012 now, can't believe my own eyes when I saw the timestamp on my computer. My third year living and surviving Melbourne, and my last year enjoying my twenties. Ouch.

Been through so many in the past three years, but surely nothing is passing without markings -if that makes any sense. ha. Leaving my comfort couch, broken off things, wounded and healed, new acquaintances, new bondings, changed perspectives, enjoying every tears and harvesting each hour of my labour hardwork (oh yeah), and still stepping out of my door every day with a million dreams.

If I may say, I'm only on my early stage understanding the universe that evolves around me, and of course my very self. Two quotes I've always read; 'Life begins at thirty' and 'Change is the only constant thing in life', are starting to make sense at this point. Interesting, ey? I am grateful for my past and I acknowledge them as a guide through the future.

Life aside, I've been always a fan of Owl City (yes, the music artist), but recently discovered Adam Young's blog and found how beautiful his writings and reflections on his Christian faith. More reason to be a fan! :)

Ps. Blogger is such a pain with its new layouting tech and whatsoever, so I start cataloging my stuff on http://mymorninglatte.tumblr.com/. I am developing an online folio soon, and this space will remain as it is.. containing my random and too-complicated-thoughts.



No comments:

Post a Comment