Thursday, March 15, 2012

Destinations.

Melbourne.
    Isn't she lovely and full of surprises?

Paris.
     I learnt French once, people looked down and laughed at me.
     "Where on earth is that alien language going to help you?"

     "Oh, ladies and gentlemen, laugh away!
      My heart settled for the beauty of the language,
      and I'll set my foot there one day,
      whispering my dreams to Louvre and NotreDame."

Netherlands.
     Hoping memories to live,
     and all the love they've shared with me.

Greece.
    A wish to see a long-lost penfriend,
    I hope it won't be too late by then.

London.
    Ssshh, let me tell you a little secret,
    I've got this thing for blokes with British accent..

and maybe from Heathrow, I'll fly back to home, where I left my heart..

No comments:

Post a Comment